24 de mar. de 2011

Uma musica para os meus ouvidos

FAKE PLASTIC TREES - Radiohead

Her green plastic watering canFor her fake Chinese rubber plantIn the fake plastic earthThat she bought from a rubber manIn a town full of rubber plansTo get rid of itself


It wears her out, it wears her outIt wears her out, it wears her out

She lives with a broken manA cracked polystyrene manWho just crumbles and burnsHe used to do surgeryFor girls in the eightiesBut gravity always wins

It wears him out, it wears him outIt wears him out, it wears him out

She looks like the real thingShe tastes like the real thingMy fake plastic loveBut I can't help the feelingI could blow through the ceilingIf I just turn and run

It wears me out, it wears me outIt wears me out, it wears me out

If I could be who you wantedIf I could be who you wanted all the time

All the time

Um comentário:

Fernanda disse...

essa musica estava no final do bruna surfistinha não é ?